Power Quality

Hi! I'm an italian student and now I must start my graduation thesis. I'm looking for a good and interesting argument. I have considered the "power quality". Want someone suggest another intersting argumet connected with job world too?

Thanks

Francesco Catucci

Reply to
Francesco Catucci

Cost. Lots of people don't care about quality, but they do care about cost.

"Francesco Catucci" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@fastwebnet.it...

Reply to
PopS

I don't understand your question. Are you asking for arguments regarding the necessity of studying power quality?

Francesco Catucci wrote:

Reply to
IVolley

Why don't you explain the differences and similarities between European and American building wiring practices and explain the history and reasons for each. A good place to start is the first chapter of the Soares original book on grounding for electrical safety. If you do a good job on this you could publish a book on it for both the American and European electricians and electrical engineers. I think it would be a popular seller.

Reply to
electrician