question

why no messages after 15 Oct, 2013

--
Don Kelly
remove the cross to reply
Don Kelly wrote:

System clock problems?
My newsreader (KNode) has fits if my clock diverges a long way from that of the server. Is your daylight savings time setting correct?
On 25/10/2013 9:25 AM, Paul Hovnanian P.E. wrote:

It is correct- set automatically. It may have been a case of nothing happening in that period. As soon as I sent this query, I received it so all was well. No problems since so reason is a question- server?, nobody had something to say? whatever1
--
Don Kelly
remove the cross to reply
On 10/17/2013 10:15 PM, Don Kelly wrote:

You need to check with your news provider. I have them.
On 17/10/2013 7:41 PM, Tom Biasi wrote:

There appeared to be a blank over a few days -hence the message- I was hoping that my message would show up and it did-immediately. So- no problem
thanks
--
Don Kelly
remove the cross to reply

If you're not seeing messages here, then how are we supposed to respond to you? ;)