question

why no messages after 15 Oct, 2013

Reply to
Don Kelly

You need to check with your news provider. I have them.

Reply to
Tom Biasi

If you're not seeing messages here, then how are we supposed to respond to you? ;)

Reply to
Rich.

There appeared to be a blank over a few days -hence the message- I was hoping that my message would show up and it did-immediately. So- no problem

thanks

Reply to
Don Kelly

System clock problems?

My newsreader (KNode) has fits if my clock diverges a long way from that of the server. Is your daylight savings time setting correct?

Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

It is correct- set automatically. It may have been a case of nothing happening in that period. As soon as I sent this query, I received it so all was well. No problems since so reason is a question- server?, nobody had something to say? whatever1

Reply to
Don Kelly