Recycle Laptop Screen!

Do you have an old Notebook computer? The computer was dead but the LCD screen is still good. Why not recycle it. Have it become your the second TV in your home. You need an inverter, a driver board, and connect those wires. You can DIY your own LCD TV. Here is all the stuff you need: a case, a inverter, a power adapter, a VGA cable, and a driver . Different types of LCD panel use different driver and connectors. Some of panels can be used as a TV panel but some of them are not.. If you need it, please e-mail your panel model number to me. snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Please see the info:

smartjohn5611

Yeah, when you can get a brand new 17" LCD for 250$, you think it's worth spending even 5 minutes on reusing a dim, no-contrast 18 bit color crappy display? I don't think so.

Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1