Replacing a Flourescent Tube Fitting

Hi,

I am redecorating my loft area which already has a flourescent tube fitting and I have just bought a new one to replace it. Having dismantled one previously, I noted that there were a lot more connectors than a standard light fitting. What I would like to know, is are there any things I should look out for as I will hopefully rewire the new one the same as the existing one. Even better, if someone can point out any 'beginners guide - how to' available on the web I'd be grateful.

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
Chef!