Rhode & Schwarz - Website Down?

Hello, all. I haven't been able to access the subject's website for 2 weeks now. Assuming the problem isn't on my end why would a major
supplier of test equipment allow this? Thanks for any insight. Sincerely,
--
J. B. Wood e-mail: arl snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

On 2020/07/29 6:10 a.m., J.B. Wood wrote: or 2 ? Sincerely,

Try this test site:
https://isitdownorjust.me/
If it works there then the problem is at your end...
John :-#)#
John's Jukes Ltd.
On 7/29/2020 10:27 AM, John Robertson wrote:

Thanks for responding, John. The URL you supplied indicated that the R&S site was up. I've been using a VPN and when I disconnected from the VPN I was able to log on to the R&S website at www.rohde-schwarz.com. Now I have to find out the reason for the VPN's discrimination.

On 2020-07-29 10:43, J.B. Wood wrote:

It's probably R&S doing the discriminating. To log in to Digikey via PrivateInternetAccess I have to use an exit node in France. Canada used to work, but DK turned that off as well.
Cheers
Phil Hobbs
--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs