Rhode & Schwarz - Website Down?

Hello, all. I haven't been able to access the subject's website for 2
weeks now. Assuming the problem isn't on my end why would a major
supplier of test equipment allow this? Thanks for any insight. Sincerely,
Reply to
J.B. Wood
or 2

? Sincerely,
Try this test site:

If it works there then the problem is at your end...
John :-#)#
Reply to
John Robertson
Thanks for responding, John. The URL you supplied indicated that the R&S site was up. I've been using a VPN and when I disconnected from the VPN I was able to log on to the R&S website at
Now I have to find out the reason for the VPN's discrimination.
Reply to
J.B. Wood
It's probably R&S doing the discriminating. To log in to Digikey via PrivateInternetAccess I have to use an exit node in France. Canada used to work, but DK turned that off as well.
Cheers
Phil Hobbs
Reply to
Phil Hobbs