VSWR converter

I found a cool tool for convertig VSWR to Reflection Coefficient and Return Loss and back. It's more practical than web based sollutions I think. Also shows VSWR in dB.

funs23

I found this tool to convert VSWR, Reflection Coefficient and Return Loss back and forth. Also shows VSWR in dB. It's more practical than the web based converters I've found so far.

funs23

I couldn't figure out what to do to download the "tool."

Besides, if you understand what is happening, why do you need a tool? The reflection coefficient is (ZL-Z0)/(ZL+Z0). With hand held computers, it is easy to do the complex arithmetic. For a true graphic aid, use a Smith chart or its polar form of a Carter chart.

Bill

-- Ferme le Bush

Reply to
Salmon Egg