What is the correct term for this type of chart?

What's the correct term to for a conversion chart which has a scales on each side of a straight line?
For example:
http://www.leancrew.com/all-this/images/currency-temp-card.png

A to for "function". What's the correct term for a sentence with "to for" in it? "Ungrammatical".
Matt wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nomogram
--
Adrian C

Conversion. What is being compared is two different measurements of something (unspecified as shown) to provide a quick, no calculation conversion from one measurement set to another. The second chart appears to be a conversion between Celsius and Fahrenheit temperature measurements without specifying the quantities involved, it is meaningless. -- ----- Don Kelly cross out to reply

On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 09:19:00 -0800, "Bill"

we call it a Nomogram (German: Nomogramm)
w.

Das habe ich nicht gewusst:-)
--
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
major in electrical engineering

Yes, we have too many m's we don't need elsewhere.
m m m m m m
regards, w.

Sure, and too many ks too. Like Musik etc. And now, an east german joke. What would happen if instead JFK, Erich Honecker was murdered? Nobody knows, but definitely Onassis wouldn't marry the widow (Margot Honecker)
--
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
major in electrical engineering

nomograph