Every week...

I have the nightmare that someone in front of me gets electrocuted by touching a medium voltage overhead wire. I also pass beneath a 400 kV line and hear its buzzing. When I was a soldier I was transferred from boot camp with the rest of my class by train and the train stopped just outright Athens beneath a 400 kV line. So, that's probably etched in my subconscious. Perhaps the medium voltage incident comes from the video that appeared here several months ago with the indian guy touching the catenary cable.

Reply to
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
Ï "Bill" Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá news: snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net...

The latter. I'm no more a student, in fact I got my degree in 8/2003. Since

12/2003 I work as a freelance electrician.
Reply to
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios