Every week...

I have the nightmare that someone in front of me gets electrocuted by touching a medium voltage overhead wire. I also pass beneath a 400 kV line
and hear its buzzing. When I was a soldier I was transferred from boot camp with the rest of my class by train and the train stopped just outright Athens beneath a 400 kV line. So, that's probably etched in my subconscious. Perhaps the medium voltage incident comes from the video that appeared here several months ago with the indian guy touching the catenary cable.
--
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
major in electrical engineering

The latter. I'm no more a student, in fact I got my degree in 8/2003. Since 12/2003 I work as a freelance electrician.