Squadron finally gets it to me...

Ordered 2/16 finally here today.

Revell Breguet Atlantique. It was an advance order, but I have seen the kit in so many magazines and so many others have built it, I wonder why Squadron didn't get it as fast as the others..

Keith Walker

Reply to
Scorpian

it as fast as

I still don't have mine yet...but I have my U-boat, so I'll settle.

Reply to
Rufus

Give it a couple of days, mine was mailed two weeks ago, and it finally arrived!

Keith

: > Revell Breguet Atlantique. It was an advance order, but I have seen the kit in so many : > magazines and so many others have built it, I wonder why Squadron didn't get it as fast as : > the others.. : >

: > Keith Walker : >

: >

: : I still don't have mine yet...but I have my U-boat, so I'll settle. : : -- : - Rufus :

Reply to
Scorpian