What is the parameter of the varister 7M250

In the circuit board I see a 7M250, I think it is a voltage dependent resistor. But I cannot find its datasheet. Any help will be great! Thank you in advance!

Reply to
Loamlo

well if its a VHT4.7M250 its a hi temp capacitor 4.7 mf 250V

Reply to
TimPerry

Thank you! But it is just "7M250", and there is nothing else. Is it 7M ohms 250V?

Reply to
Loamlo

what does it look like? where is it on the board? does it bridge the AC line? any numbers on the part? what does the device do?

Reply to
TimPerry