Wind power plant

Hello
I have a little problem. I've got a private firm, the area which is surrounded by a fence. I would like to light this area with twelve
500W lamps. Could one of those wind power plants http://www.solarus.pl/cenniki.php handle it? Best regards.

http://www.solarus.pl/cenniki.php
It looks like the-SLS-EL-10,000 will produce the necessary 6 kWatts with a 8.5 m/s or higher wind speed. That's a pretty stiff breeze so it depends on your local wind. The -20000 will do it in an 8 m/sec wind, only slightly lower.
The output is 360/240 VDC. So you'll have to figure out what kind of lamps can take DC power at this voltage. You may have to invert the power to AC and transform it to a useable voltage.

Hello

I would also figure in an array of batteries if reliable lighting for the area in an issue. Depending on the location, banking on daily (nightly) 17.9 mph winds is probably wishful thinking.