Latest threads in ⚃ Using Lego and compatible building blocksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

The Doctor in Legoland
We went to Legoland (Windsor) yesterday and were pleased to see that the London Miniland now features a LEGO TARDIS and Doctor (next to the London Eye). Ob: Doctor Who Links

metal lego gears
Hi, I'm building a lego mechanism in which the gears experiences a high amount of force. I've split several 16-tooth gears, and I'm interested replacing the standard lego gears with metal. Has anyone...
5
5

FS: LEGOS
$3,000.00+ or 50lbs of highend legos for sale.. have a few motors, many sizes of tires, technic bars, plates,links, etc etc..for dirt cheap Please make any offer via e-mail. You pay shipping.
2
2

Looking for Mindstorms retailer in Columbus, OH
Didn't know there was such a club, will have to check it out sometime. Alan
2
2

BayLTC in Danville!
For Immediate Release Contact: Russell Clark 408.605.5412 (cell) SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA - The Bay Area LEGO Train Club (BayLTC) is pleased to announce that we will be displaying at the Museum of...

For sale: Lego classic 1557 Space Scooter - boxed, complete, vgc
This set was bought and used as a toy in the 1980s, but has been well looked-after and is still in excellent condition. I am the original owner. It is complete, has its original instructions and...
1
1

FA: Lego Technic Set 8062

Re: extensible spline shaft part?
This part slides freely on an axle, but I don't know how easy it would be to connect it to another axle. With a bit of experimentation you can get what you need, but its pretty bulky. ROSCO

Question re SW Mini KIts
In the adverbabble for the Mini kits, it is mentioned that if one buys four particular kits, one will have the parts of a fifth. (For example: The AT-AT, Millenium Falcon, Republic Gunship, and Trade...
4
4

FA: Silver Champion - 8458
lego, 3.5Kg eBay Mobile

Strange triple-size brick
Yesterday, when digging around the bins at a Goodwill salvage store, I found a strange brick. It seems to be two pices, a white 1x3x3 base and a black 3x3x3 top with a triple-sized stud. The stud has...
1
1

Lego RCX interfacing
I'm in the preliminary stages of a design for a robot. I was wondering if it were possible to interface a lego RCX brick to larger servo and/or stepper motors. At worst, a simple reed switch to count...
1
1

Brickshelf going away?
Looks like Brickshelf is planing a shutdown...what a disappointment. Does anyone know if this is inevitable?
2
2

Lego 9V motors?
its an educational site. It might be hard to find on the site, but they sell both kinds of motors (gear reduced and non-gear reduced). Both are for about 15 USD. Any new motor is not going to any...
3
3

FA: 9-48 HRS Left - New Rare and Mint Legos - Imperial soldiers, knights, mini-figures, pirates, horses, weapons, helmets, shields, and more...
** 9-48 HRS LEFT/NEW NEAR MINT+ RARE LEGO AUCTIONS/SEE DETAILS ** We have Lots of Rare Mint legos and some finish in about 9 hours. >> More Lego Items Going up soon so remember to keep us bookmarked