Interest on Chicago LEGO club

It would be really great and mean a lot 2 us 2 have a Lego club here in
Chicago.I was also thinking 2 make small realistic cars like a Toyota
Celica,or a Mustang GT. We should also make headlights and taillights, and bumpers the size of a 1x4 brick and side skirts and roof scoops and spoilers (If u dont know what r spoilers,those r da wings on da car's trunk).Da headlights and taillights r only a 1x1 Plate.And 1 more thing we should also have better wheels.