Looking for 1x1 studs - bulk

Hi, I have decided to create a large 2d portrait and need access to large quantities of 1x1 stud bricks. I will need various standard colours and am looking for quantities of around 25,000.

Where can I find these quantities without having to buy in small x90 packs?

Thanks, Meeker

Reply to
simonbrentford

I think Bricklink [1] is your best chance. If you search for parts on Peeron [2], you should automatically get direct links to the appropriate pages on Bricklink.

Play well,

Jacob

[1]
Jacob Sparre Andersen

you know when you make a mozaic picture in constant colors you can use bigger bricks

Reply to
2000man