Looking for 1x1 studs - bulk

Hi,
I have decided to create a large 2d portrait and need access to large
quantities of 1x1 stud bricks. I will need various standard colours and
am looking for quantities of around 25,000.
Where can I find these quantities without having to buy in small x90
packs?
Thanks, Meeker
Reply to
simonbrentford
I think Bricklink [1] is your best chance. If you search for parts on Peeron [2], you should automatically get direct links to the appropriate pages on Bricklink.
Play well,
Jacob
[1]
Jacob Sparre Andersen