LUGNET membership application

I paid $10 to LUGNET for the membership fee 2 weeks ago but still haven't heard anything from them since then. I also wrote several inquiry emails to them but again haven't received any reply.

Anyone knows what is wrong with LUGNET?

Reply to
GIJoer

Hmmm... What's wrong with Lugnet?

You mean aside from the privatization of Usenet?

Reply to
Neb Okla

I meant whether there is any problem for LUGNET in handling membership application.

Reply to
GIJoer

GIJoer's utterance expressed in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

When I applied about a year ago, I waited for about a month.. maybe they're on holiday :)

Reply to
Lars Gjerløw Jørgensen

Reply to
Numbers