Ultimodels

Has anyone heard from Russ at Ultimodels lately, I placed an inquiry on

11/20 and was discussing terms when all of a sudden his replies stopped. I received an E-Mail from someone in his family a few days later that stated Russ had a medical problem but had my order on the side pending shipment after Thanksgiving. I haven't heard anything since even after more E-Mails from me.

Anybody know anything?

Regards Carl

Reply to
Carl Benoit