Problems with Rosemont Hobbies?

Anyone deal with Rosemont? Are they still around? They don't respond to emails for about 3 weeks & since they are on AOL, I sent them a fax about a week ago. No response from that either. I'm tired of trying to get a response over a 4 - 5 - 6 month old order. I hate to have to dispute the charge to my CC, but I'm beginning to wonder.

Reply to
famvburg

Placed an order with them on 8/23 for two large Combat Models kits (no, not for me, so hold the rude comments, please :-))

I expected it to take awhile as they are "made to order", but they were in my hands in a little more than thirty days.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

I placed an order a few months ago that came quickly.Maybe you just had some bad luck...

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

That's what has me concerned. I placed another order for additional Combat kits since they need such a lead time & they arrived about a month (about 3 weeks ago) afterwards. They won't respond regarding my order for 1/72 kits from back around May or so, but they've charged my card.

Reply to
famvburg

Frank

Sounds like it's time for a registered or certified letter.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

My thoughts too.

Reply to
famvburg

Hmmm... or how about a PHONE CALL?

Reply to
Jeff

Well, their phone & fax are the same. I'm the customer, I don't need to bug them or beg them. I can dispute the CC charge easier.

Reply to
Frank