NXT Sound Sensor on an RCX brick

I am a Year 10 student interested in robotics, and I have at my school

8 RCX's. I recieved recently a sound sensor for the NXT, and I was wondering if (and then how) I could connect it to the RCX.

I haven't been able to find much information about doing this, but it seems possible -

that it is a passive sensor, which should mean that the RCX doesn't have to supply power to it - which should make it easier.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Reply to
peteraward