Old white Lego turned yellow

Hi,
I'm assuming this is a fairly common problem across the world - My old white
bricks that have been in direct sunlight have turned a disgusting yellow.
I've tried bleaching them, but it has no effect. Any clues on turning them
white again?
Spray paint is a last option :o\
Reply to
Jon Hedge
I'll like to know about it too....many of mine are like dirty white and I think some are showing sign of a little yellowing too.
J> Hi,
Reply to
dr

Site Timeline