Bleached Yellow Decals - Remain White?

I'm bleaching (via the summer sun) some decals for an oop rally kit. They seem to be returning to a fairly good white. What will happen after I adhere them.....will they eventually return to the 'yellowed' condition I found them in? Any remedies for this...other than keeping the completed model in direct sunlight (hmmm....nice bright decals on a badly faded paint job!)

Thanks! CT

Reply to
Charles

I bet the yellowing is caused by the paper backing's sulpher content. After being applied to plastic they should be free of the tendancy to yellow.

Reply to
randy stiefer