F-16N -which kit?

I tried to get Hasegawas F-16C block 30 but found it's not available. Are any of the available hasegawa 1/48 F-16 suitable?

Reply to
Mike Taylor

Thanks Shawn, Yes I have the 2Bobs sheet.I was hoping some other Hase. F-16 had the -30 parts and you showed me the light.........Mike T

Reply to
Mike Taylor

hi ! for mine i used the CJ box, as Shawn said, all the parts are in the box ! i was also using the Black Box cockpit, but just have the A version...so i've to rebuild the instruments panel. The 2bobs sheet is a must, i personnaly build the " Marines" 's one, with the kind of Viggen camo...a must in my collection of Adversaries ! you could check the building on my club web site at:

have a good time modelling ! Patrick belgium

"Mike Taylor" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
Patrick Spitaels

Check my site for Hasegawa F-16 kit info:

GregD

Reply to
GregD