OT - K'nex Parts List Information Needed....

Please forgive the OT post but there doesn't seem to be a k'nex newsgroup and I figure some other Lego'er must cross-build (I can't be the only one, can I?)....

My question - does anyone know a website that provides inventory lists for the various k'nex kits? I've done a lot of googling but can't come up with anything. There is nothing on the K'nex website either.

Any help greatly appriciated....

Regards,

- Joe

Reply to
yo joe

A haha hahaha hahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahah

Reply to
DanL08

The newer sets have an inventory list in the manual. For older sets I've had good luck with emailing K'Nex and asking, and they've sent me parts lists. But it probably helps that they know I'm a fanatic: see

Chris Osborn