Snoopy & Woodstock Set

I need help. My wife swears she saw a Lego set to build Snoopy and Woodstock in a magazine a couple years ago. I have searched high and low with no luck. Can anyone tell me whether or not this set exists, and if so where can I pick one up. Thanks, Russ.

Reply to
Russ Hurst

Pretty sure megabloks did a snoopy & woodstock style mosaic a few years ago there certainly hasnt been a licence to Lego.

Reply to
James Stacey

Yes, Mega Bloks made one. I remember seeing it at Toys R Us a few years ago. Your best bet is to keep an eye on eBay; I don't see one up there now, but as a licensed item it's likely to come up periodically.

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Johnston