Anyone belong to the NLAA?

Hi guys. Does anyone belong to the National Locksmith Automotive Association? What do you think of it? At $125.00 a yr do you feel it's worth it?

Thanks in advance, Jimmy

Reply to
Jimmy F.

No. I don't do much auto work. But if you did, it could pay for itself in a couple jobs. I really can't advise you....

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I don't belong to NLAA, but I do belong to NSO which (I would assume) is very similar to NLAA, only for safe technicians. And that's well worth it.

Reply to
Bob DeWeese, CML