Asec locks

Anyone got any opinions on Asec locks, cylinders in particular. On the face of it they seem remarkably good for the price. I'm in the UK. Regards.

Reply to
Ron Ireland

In article <42727ced snipped-for-privacy@mk-nntp-2.news.uk.tiscali.com>, Ron Ireland snipped-for-privacy@tiscali.co.uk> writes

No personal knowledge but cylinders regarded as good value here:

BS3621 cases at 15/16quid inc are cheap enough to scare me off but perhaps worth a punt.

Little UK traffic here btw. Where have you seen the cylinders for sale?

Reply to
fred