MC Keys

At long last, I did get back to the fellow with the Kawasaki. Cut the cuts on a proper key blank, KW15P. Worked nice and slick. Beats trying to modify a different blank.

Second lost MC keys today, a Yamaha. Been playing phone tag with the guy. Well, of course the blank I need is 100 miles from here, and they have a $25 min order, and so on. But, a KA15 was modified to fit, and we're good.

That Kawasaki sure was a confidence damager.

Thanks to all who helped.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

G'day Chris. I feel for you with the MC work. I avoid the things like the plague. You have to carry WAY TOO MANY key blanks to be even half way efficient in the job, and in my case, just not a viable proposition as we get asked about 8 time a year to make keys to them. Auto work is bad enough (blank stock wise) let alone carrying a thousand different motor bike blanks. I only carry Harley blanks, and I guess, if it's not a Harley, it's not a 'Motor Cycle' anyway, :-)) Cheers.

Reply to
Steve Paris

That was'nt by chance a "Razz"-was it???

Reply to
goma865

I'm sorry chief -- I totally neglected to ask or notice the models of the bikes.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

<snip>

No prob-I do have some good blanks for the "zuma" model(ZD24..something)-All Nickel Plated with no plastic ring to fall apart and make you lose the key-LOL

later, goma.

Reply to
goma865