Blank too short

Ran into that about a week ago trying to make a key to a Hyundai. Even the B55 Chevy Sprint blank goes in, but this one ahd a two cut at the tip, and my code had a onecut. Trip to a Hyundai dealer, and a lot of hassle about vin and ID, finally did get two Ilco HY-5 blanks, four bucks for the two of them. Key worked slick as can be.

About that time the fellow shows me the metal key number tag that was in the plastic pouch with the owners manual. My codes gav eme the same cuts I got by impressioning. Amazing how the moon and stars line up sometimes like that.

Keytag: same as code book: same as cuts I got impressioning: same as cuts on car.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

He is saying that it's nice when things are as they should be.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

I'm not used to things working well. Let me tell you about my week....

Reply to
Stormin Mormon