ATTN: Shiva

Have you changed anything in your newsreader setup lately? I ask as your recent posts are being blitzed by my uber critical newsreader.

A close look at the headers of your recent posts shows a change in your message ID format eg: <cdhdtp$pt7$0@ snipped-for-privacy@pcis.net. I think the two @ symbols make it non RCF compliant and that is causing my overly anal newsreader some problems.

If there's any way you could change it to have just one @ in it I would be very grateful as I'm missing out on your pearls of wisdom ;-D

Reply to
fred

not on MY end... must be the news feed server doing it

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

just looked, its the posting host doing it.. GRRRR

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

In article <4rEemVANIT$ snipped-for-privacy@y.z, fred snipped-for-privacy@for.mail writes

Thanks for having a look, I couldn't see either of you replies with my reader but fetched them with Xnews. If nobody else is having a problem then I suppose it's my problem, just wondered if you had changed anything in your Agent setup.

If you feel like mentioning it to your provider then great, otherwise I will pick up your comments from replies or with Xnews.

Thanks,

Reply to
fred