More comments posted today!
Jon Banquer
San Diego, CA
Reply to
jon_banquer
Post a daily ascii version to usenet.
Reply to
vinny
Doesn't he already? Or is he reduced to just spamming the forum address over and over again now?
Reply to
sittingduck
[ Jon,
Thanks for the positive recommendation for HOOPS. I?m not personally acquainted with MasterCAM?s graphics performance or capabilities, but I of course know that it is a popular CAM system. We do help quite a number of CAD/CAM/CAE companies in the graphics area and we?d of course be glad to talk to CNC Software about improving MasterCAM as well. We?ll get in touch with them shortly to see what we can do to help.
Ron Fritz CEO Tech Soft 3D ]
Poor Tech Soft 3D, that death rattle heard is when Ron Fritz mentions Jon Banquer recommended he contact CNC Software, poor, poor Ron.....LOL.
Tom
Reply to
brewertr