Baldwin mortise parts.

Is it possible to buy internal parts for a Baldwin mortise lock? A leaf spring inside the lock is broken, so it is sometimes difficult to unlock the door from the inside. Using the key from outside is okay. Are there online parts suppliers?

Thanks Ken

Reply to
kyk880

I needed a Baldwin part awhile back. Gearbox for a fancy lock. I contacted the Baldwin factory, and they shipped me one, no charge.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon