Clearstar user/pass for sale.

$300.00 firm. Plenty of time left on it. Will sell to one person only. Will sell to anyone. No background check BS. 1st come. 1st serve. Bought it from reitred member who doesn't need it anymore. I only have one. Email me for details. This won't last long.

Reply to
SSA

The user/pass has been sold. Thanks for the interest but I don't have any more to sell at this time.

SSA

Reply to
SSA