curtis 3000 key machine

Thinking about purchasing one. Can anyone tell me anything about this machine? Did it replace the 2000? When were these machines manufactured? Would it be worth $250.00?

Thanks,

Tom

Reply to
rockdad

I believe they were manufactured until the mid 90's Repalced by the mdl

3100 The main difference is the 4 way jaws and the vise knobs.

$250 is not a bad price for a good working machine ,especialy if you are not paying to ship. Parts are available for this machine at

along with lots of other locksmith stuff.

Reply to
Keyman55

Thanks for the info. So, the 3000 just has a regular jaw that's not adjustable?

Reply to
rockdad