Determinator Key Generation

I am considering buying all 43 Determinators They will do most Key generation except GM Doors or Ign = Side Bar (except 10 Cut = Non SB) & Ford 8 & 10 Cut Ign are Side Bars, (Doors = Non Side Bar). Is this correct? Thank you

Reply to
William S. Gilman

for what reason? and 8 cut Ford are not ALL side bar..

you need to look,, WILL YOU EVER USE the one for 'such and such' car?

now if you got MONEY TO BURN, and like toys, go for it.. I use the Aero Lock set for the ign ONLY for the 10 cut, the Determinator for the 8 cut door SOMETIMES, usually the wafers are stuck and teh lock needs replacing, so its just as fast to yank the door panel IF necessary and get it out anyhow.

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

Got a link to a picture? It sounds similar to the HE Mitchell wafer reader I bought so many years ago.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

in article snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com, William S. Gilman at snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote on 10/15/04 5:16 AM:

They work exactly as advertised. You must also have some impressioning skills.

Reply to
M.C.