eplex 5000 "download door" problems

hello, does anyone out there know if there is a way to download a door configuration from an eplex 5000 to a laptop with infrared instead of using the PDA? i have lost my original excel configuration file, and thought it would be a lot faster to download the configuration from the lock, then back to the computer. unfortunately, much to my dismay, the configuration is not showing up in the eplex software after i hotsync the PDA. i have even made sure the hotsync manager is set to "handheld overwrites PC" and verified that the file is on the PDA before i hotsync, but after the hotsync the file is not on the PDA any more. i have been talking to kaba, and they sent me an update to the eplex software, but nothing has worked. thanks.

Reply to
ntek