FS: Locks and supplies

Am closing down my business and need to sell inventory. Consists of keyblanks, Commercial Schlage locksets, parts, keying kits, HPC code machine. E-mail with specific needs, am not making a list of availible items. I am not selling for pennies on the dollar, but at a fair value for new inventory. It will be worth your while. E-mail to snipped-for-privacy@att.net

Reply to
Wayne's Locks

So let me get this straight... _You_ want to (have to) sell the stuff, but you don't want to go to the trouble of telling people what you want to sell or how much you want for it? And from the sound of it you want top dollar for it?

Bobby [shacking head and chuckling]

Reply to
Bob DeWeese, CML

What country is the gear in?