funny call

local car dealer called, needed keys made for a 95 Nissan they reposessed... They got a big lot, and I asked WHERE is the car at? He didnt know, off hand, hold on, would ask...

came back, and said would I make a house call?

Sure I said, where the vehicle...??

New Mexico, somewhere there....

I said SURE!!!!

(I am in Missouri) (He declined, drat(

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

Shiva,

Had a lady the other week ask if I could come take a padlock off her shed hasp. I noticed that the number on the call display had "303" as the area code prefix. I asked her where she was calling from?

She said Saskatchewan. (That's over 400 miles away!)

Inger

Reply to
Darren Ingleson