More picking

I've used my picking skills something like three or four times the last couple days. Not that I mind, but is there a trend? More lockouts and less installs or rekeys?

Might be just a seasonal thing.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

had a run on car and HOUSE openings.. today was malibu and Impala ign. rekey and replace or DRILL and replace.. yesterday was a 40 Ford-no ign key.. got a 52 Merc coming tomorrow..

its odd out there,,

lady called, can I make keys off the vin for a 92 Ford? nope, too old.. she didnt even ASK a price, just said thanks and hung up.

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

I have noticed that people tend to lock themselves out more when they have a change in routine. This can be many things from a sudden change in the weather or things like weddings, funerals or job interviews.

Often rekeying tends to be generated by people moving so whatever causes that to happen (seasonal, employment, drops in interest rates stimulating folks to buy houses etc.)

Reply to
Roger Shoaf

FULL MOON

Reply to