Posting via Google

I post via Google. That takes a long while to appear on this list. Is
there a quicker way, more akin to immediate posting?
What posting websites do you use?
Cheers,
Dinosaurus
Reply to
Dinosaurus
Is there a reason you aren't using an ordinary newsreader, pointed to an NNTP server?
"You don't always get what you pay for. You'll never get what you aren't willing to pay for."
Reply to
Joe Kesselman (yclept Keshlam
Who is your ISP...
Most ISP's offer newsserver access at no extra cost...
Just a matter of exploring your ISP's homepage to find out how to set it up...
Evan the Maintenance Man
Reply to
Evan
Sure is! Free Agent:
There is even a newsgroup dedicated to its support as there are MANY options! alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent
There are others. I have also found the newsreader included with (free) Netscape Browser to be quite nice & easier to set-up/use than most dedicated newsreaders.
(Note: Netscape will be a BIG download, but well worth it to me. If it is your first time read all instructions carefully... )
Any new software has a learning curve & (usually) the more it does the steeper the curve... Is it worth it?? You get to decide :)
Kim Clay
Reply to
Kim Clay

Site Timeline