GM door lock decoding

"codelookup" snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com trolled in message

---snip the troll---

least I have been in a successful locksmith business for the past 22+ years. are you even a locksmith ? it seem you are nothing but a lousy troll !

Reply to
Key

that he is nothing but a lousy troll :-)

g'day

Reply to
Key

It says that I don't like half assed hacks who don't know what the hell they are doing. Some people here don't approve of me selling code info but I damn sure sell good info as anybody who has bought from me can attest. You on the other hand being the half wit numbskull that you are go out and break down peoples doors to do a simple lockout call.

PS I wouldnt hold my breath for that lock job I emailed the guy about you, and, after reading your own post about how you busted up the peoples door frame he shipped the lock off to me this morning. I offered to do it for him for $15.00 but hes paying me the same $20.00 he was giving you just for warning him about you. ROFLMAO.

Reply to
codelookup

Congratulations. I'm very pleased for you.

Be sure to reuse the face cap, now.

Do you have many customers who like the crude language you pour onto the news group?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I very much doubt it since he took the work I'm quite sure you desperately need being the incompetent twit you obviously are.

As one of his customers I can tell you he delivers what he promises. As to his language who bloody cares? You by contrast clearly are not good for much unless someone wants the door to their flat broken in. Do you even have a license to be a locksmith? Let me guess you have a little card you carry around in your wallet which says Master of Fuckwittery.

Reply to
Me

Or as one of his aliases, you'll praise him/you without bound.

Only the decent folk on this list.

Reply to
Henry E Schaffer

"Me" snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net trolled in message yet again