Hard to find key blank

I need to find a key blank for an old "fire safe" Model 1146, made by Saga International, Inc. of Compton, CA. Your suggestions are appreciated.

Reply to
Mike Leshner

I've never worked on one of these. But usually I take a flash light and look in the keyhole. See what I can see. And then I go to the rack and start picking blanks to see if they go in. I'm not very high tech. (actually, my computer mouse is really a Rodentia Primita, not a "rodentus mousus").

Reply to
alt-hvac Moderated

see if someone is near by... they might be able to make a phone call and find out.

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

I think this uses an old Saab or Volvo blank, 61VA or something similar. If not then it is probably one of the Security safe deposit keys.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf