AXXESS+ Key blank

I have an axxess+ key blank #99. Would anyone be able to cross reference this key to an illco blank? This site has provided me with an enormous amount of useful information, especially for someone just starting. Thanks...

Reply to
Louis Williams

according to a post made here 11/01 its an S1176

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

cross reference

with an enormous

starting.

ahhh !!! good old standby KW1 :-)

Reply to
"Key

Thanks for all your help! lw

Reply to
Williams Tool & Machine Corp.

thank "--Shiva--" he was the one that answered your question.

g'day lw

Reply to
"Key

PZ1 maybe? For a storm door?