Heres the biting for m21005

45664

From my padlock codebook that they only sell to f****ng locksmiths.

LMFAO

Reply to
somesmartass

thanks. hey there's this tool I'm lookin for, it's kinda like a hand held punch that works on one cut at a time, portable, good to use with impressioning. know what I'm talkin about or where to get it? maybe a codebook too? thanks.

Reply to
fugi

It sounds like you want a handheld key punch. Like a curtis clipper or something. Do a web search or you can look on ebay which has tons of locksmithing stuff even though I dont think they really allow the shit. Almost any locksmith supplier will have it. Most of them will sell it to you if you make the pretense of being a locksmith. They really dont give a damn they just want to protect their asses from liability if you f*ck up with the thing and it gets traced back to them. You shouldn't even need a tax number for most of them because its a tool not a resale item.

Reply to
somesmartass