Youre welcome fugi

You asked these secret squirrels for CODE INFORMATION???? Are you f****ng nuts?? In secret squirreldom code information is top secret I mean my f****ng god its the holy grail?? YOU think YOU are entitled to code info you raving loon?? LMAO at the very idea. Lucky for you it amuses me to piss them off so I f****ng posted it for you. Whats the world coming to when a lowly non secret squirrel like me can get codebooks, and up to date ones to?? I mean my god the appocalypse is coming LMAO. Youre very welcome. Now to show your appreciation please dont share anymore of your experiences as a prison bitch when responding to my posts, for that freaking matter just keep your mouth shut unless you have something useful to add. You should know by now the secret squirrels are not going to be impressed by your BS so why even bother????? youre not a secret f****ng squirrel, you dont know the handshake so give it up they arent going to tell you shit. OK? Thanks.

Reply to
somesmartass

Oh, gracious. Don't tell him the secret handshake! If he knows the secret handshake, that means (by the honor code we all memorized) that we have to tell him everything, and honestly!

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

already know the secret handshake, when I meet an asshole locksmith I believe my fist goes to his eye and he goes down... something like that anyhow. I'll try it out sometime.

Reply to
fugi

Someone being an "asshole" isn't enough to justify assault. Your attack, however, justifies self defense. Dumb reason to die.

Reply to
Aegis

I take it you didn't pick up on the dry humor there.

Reply to
fugi

Even in TX the law does not outright justify deadly force against simple assault in a public place. Although there is a rather large loophole in TX deadly force law which might make successful prosecution difficult if he defendant knows what to and what not to say.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

it depends on the assault. if you were say 'blinded by the blows' (no hugh grant jokes) then you can use lethal force, even if your attacker wasn't armed. also you can use lethal force if more than one armed person is attacking as it is 'disparity in numbers'. It's all the the CHL course that's 10 hours long that you have to take. however here in austin you'd probably be charged, more liberal. someplace like houston or dallas would see the sense in it. but that's not the point. humor, learn to appreciate it.

Reply to
fugi

Hey Rocky, watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat!

Now you know the password. Use at your own risk.

Reply to
Glen Cooper

Sorry; I didn't. :)

Reply to
Aegis

Another interesting loophole... If it takes place at night, all bets are off. You can, believe it or not, legally shoot someone for spraypainting grafitti on the side of your house. Why? Property defense is ALWAYS allowable, but is lethal force justified? Nighttime... can't SEE if they are armed so you are rightful in assuming they are.

Reply to
Aegis

no actually (in texas atleast) that falls under criminal mischief which is legal to use lethal force at night. another fine point is you can't whack someone for theift, just burglary or robbery. burglary is theift from a residence at night, and robbery involves a struggle over the property. car theift isn't in there. but wait! in the comission of grand theift auto, they're stealing what's inside the car as well. if it's at night it turns into burglary of a vehicle. it's great, here in texas you can shoot just about anyone for just about anything that pisses you off.

Reply to
fugi

You babbling f****it I doubt he is going to go in there with the name fugiforumhacker. He will probably make up a f****it locksmith business name. I know. You never thought of that. Why would you? Youre a locksmith.

Reply to
somesmartass

I'm in Texas... You started with "no" but confirmed what I was saying... Hehe. Was just stating WHY lethal force is legal at night.

Wouldn't have it any other way.

Reply to
Aegis

where in texas? I'm in austin.

Reply to
fugi

you know I think I'm gonna register fugiforumhacker on there sometime and make inane and asinine posts for the hell of it. maybe later though. just to spite key' or whoever it is on here.

Reply to
fugi

San Antonio (Spurs in 6!)

Reply to
Aegis

damn, you live in little mexico.

Reply to
fugi

No. You're thinking of a little hell-hole I call Laredo.

Reply to
Aegis

Doesn't TX still have the "He Needed Killin' " defense?

In general I believe most states require you to extricate your self from a situation using the least amount of force necessary. However some still have language like "block, and counter with equal opposing force" or something to that effect. An intended attack to the face/neck area could certainly be interpreted as a deadly attack by some. Depending on the location of where you were when the attack took place, I am sure many situations would allow for broad interpretation of "fear for one's life" which would be the piece I think you are trying to prove for justification. I know a lot of lockies pack heat, especially those working bad neighborhoods at night :). Anyone ever have to make one of these decisions in real life? How did it go for you legally?

-- A

Reply to
Absinthe

In TX you do have to have "fear for your life" to justify self-defense... So you can't shoot a 100 lbs., 4' tall guy if you are 6' tall and 250 lbs. and he came at you with a sharp sponge. You are allowed to counter an attack with "equal but opposite force". It's relative and you'll have to justify it to a jury of 12. However, at night you can't SEE the other guy and it is considered reasonable to ASSUME he is well armed.

With that said, most states ALSO have a "duty to flee" clause which means you STILL can't use lethal force if you were able to run/escape. Not so in Texas.

Reply to
Aegis