How To Steal A Camaro

piece of crap

locksmith like

keep the

already out of

knowing that.

wrong smartass ! if its drilled correctly ? it is NOT distroyed and can be reused without having to replace it. you would know that if you were an automotive locksmith.

reasonable as

realize that there

reason to

have kept it

intelligent ? it doesn't take intelegence to cut and paste.

their salaries THEY

their locks.

what you don't know is that most professionals I know do point out the weaknesses to their customers.

please do try and find a clue before running your uninformed mouth.

Reply to
Key

Mr key trolled

More than you. I bring security problems to light. You cover them up.

Thats too bad because you could use one. Selling and servicing a bunch of easily defeated crap and charging unsuspecting customers for it and then doing everything possible to silence anyone who dares make the flaws public isnt anything I would want to have to live with.

The smartest thing I have ever seen you post since saying more will just make you look like a bigger idiot if thats possible to do.

BTW Please quit trolling this newsgroup and discuss locksmithing or at least locks.

Just my 2

Reply to
somesmartass

Ah Yes another unethical little locksmith trick. Drill reface and replace leaving the customers lock looking as good as new but not really. You probably tell them you replaced it with a new lock too. You unethical piece or garbage you. Also try to keep up I never said I was an automotive locksmith. Id rather admit to being a personal injury lawyer.

Then why oh why would any of them like you for example have a problem with those weaknesses being pointed out here???????? Im helping you do your job. I know your saying "uh uh uh uh I dont know uh uh uh uh" Im sure you do it alot.

ROFLMAO Im sorry I was remiss and forgot to point out yet another of your professions unethical little tricks thank you for doing it for me. What was it Mr wire use to call you?................ Ah I have it The keywoman, certainly and insult to the fairer gender.

Reply to
somesmartass

Why don't you argue car safety -- that is an industry worth TRILLIONS world-wide and THEY MAKE DECISIONS that end peoples lives with every new car model that gets designed to increase profits and reduce costs...

I have never heard of a lock killing its user/operator...

I am just wondering if you think of yourself as some kind of plageristic Robin Hood...

Because all you have done here is dig up old shit to re-post from other places and think its the biggest and best contribution to the greater world at large...

Reply to
Evan

Please wake up Evan. There are plenty of industrial lock/key failures that kill and mame yearly. Nothing made by man is perfect. Therefore you have employment Evan.

Please do some research!

og

Reply to
SomeGuy

If you all would just place him on ignore, then he wouldn't bother you anymore, and we can all get on with our real intentions.

Jack Allied Lock & Security, Inc. Atlanta, GA

Reply to
Jack

"'Key" snipped-for-privacy@Ya.net (keynut) trolled in message news:<m1Jhc.10216$ snipped-for-privacy@fe1.texas.rr.com>...

You didn't say you merely knew the weaknesses you said they were pointed out to customers. Public knowledge is public knowledge if that BS lie you told was true you would not object in the least to me describing them in detail here. Try to remember your own babble.

Keynut once again you prove yourself full of shit just like the rest of your post:

You are very easy to follow from id to id since you are such a nut. Now why dont you try and tell me how drilling an 8 cut exserting pressure on the side bar to pick it then putting the face back on leaves it in original condition you unethical scam artist.

Reply to
somesmartass

wouldn't bother you

yea, you're correct and it won't be long before I do just that.

g'day

Reply to
Key

"Jack" snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com top posted in message news:IZMhc.6353$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net...

Kay doesn't have the ability to do that you top posting moron.

Now that being said, Kay thinks responses to people in that fashion are funny. Well let me elaborate on that a second. Well never mind you are a top posting moron that can't read the faq. See how that works? These ARE Kay's real intentions. You see Kay is a two faced idiot that likes to "stir it up" but can't stand to reap the rewards of his short sightedness.

Always my2 when it comes to a jerk like "Kay.

See? MORE funny stuff!

Reply to
SomeGuy

<snippage>

IMO, great info. I've known him to be a suck ass puke stain for a long time now. A troll in the worst sense. In denial..... Misleading other good folks.

Reply to
SomeGuy