locked keys in '01 cavalier

I am 200 miles north of New Orleans. its a different world up here...

Reply to
Key

the 'GM REP' at least up here, covers several states and they set policy for this area, yours, due to circumstances, are vastly different..They it seems were running into serious problems.

--Shiva--

Reply to
me

GM's policy is one thing and I can understand it. the way the dealers around here treat it is another thing. I think it mainly has to do with liability. you know that La is a "lawsuit crazy" state....

Reply to
Key

exactly, plus the hundreds of acres of cars towed out of New Orleans, while they try to find the owners?? HUGE problem going on. so, better safe than sorry --Shiva--

Reply to
me

agree...

Reply to