Re: Payment for car keys

Number " ONE " rule when dealing with the public is, ... NEVER ... handover the keys to 'anything' without being paid first. Make the keys to the car, then lock it up when finished, (this applies to houses etc to), stick the keys in your pocket, and present your bill to them. If they fail to produce payment, hand them a card, smile, and walk away whistling. They will soon enough find the money to pay you. I don't trust anyone I don't know these days, after being ripped off by a little old lady with a wooden leg last year. Cost me nearly $300 for my act of kindness. Turns out that she had spent most of her life in jail for various nasty crimes. Hope she gets termites in her leg, and crabs in her %*&^#*

Reply to
Steve Paris