Mosler model 01 vault

Does anyone have or know of where I can find a replacement handle assembly with the split hub? I had to open one the other day for a school. What I found was the hub seperated and allowed both draw bars AND relocker rod to fall off.

T.I.A. BG Gulfport, Ms.

Reply to
mrbillg

access to Clearstar? if NOT, post it in the PUBLIC section.

--Shiva--

Reply to
me

agree with Shiva's response news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com

----

I didn't know Gulfport was still there...

g'luck

Reply to
"Key