Need Manual for Key Duplication Machine Mod.009 from Wu Co., Taiwan

I just bought a key duplication machine in very good condition, but unfortunately with no manual. :( Does anyone has a manual for "Model 009" from "East of Wu Co. Ltd., Taipei, Taiwan", build in December 1998? Or: Is there anyone who has this machine, too? I would like to know what the Numbers and Letters (a-D and 1-3) are for. I´m guess they are for different keys, but how must I use them? Sorry for my english and greetings from Germany!

Stefan

Reply to
Stefan Brunert

Stefan,

Personally, I haven't heard of that brand here in the U.S. That's not saying they weren't imported here. Maybe you'll get lucky and find someone on the web that knows something. I did some searching and found these two links:

(scroll down to bottom of page)
looks like they relate to the same company in New Zeland that sells the East of Wu (EoW) machines. You might contact them.

Leon Rowell

Stefan Brunert wrote:

Reply to
Leon Rowell

What, you didn't buy a Borkey????

Reply to
Roger Shoaf

What, you didn`t know how to quote? ;) I paid 180 Dollars for the machine, including postage, plus 15 key blanks. :) The machine is "like new". I have never seen a Borkey in Germany for this price. ;)

Stefan

Reply to
Stefan Brunert

Probably a real good reason you can't find a Borkey for that price, but I suspect an East of Wu might be less than one might want.

I top post so the reader can read the reply quickly. Of course if I feel clarity requires it, I will bottom post or add comments in-between.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf