Need to know how to open Sentry Floor Safe

This safe has a round pullout door and is installed in the floor. It has a silver dial and a label below it that says Sentry. Need to know the fastest way to open this thing.

Thanks

Reply to
woolybear

The *fastest* way to open it, is with the proper combination. ..left 4 turns, right 3 turns, left 2 turns, right to open...

Here is a terrificly frustrating doublespeak site that might remotely help.

Honestly, if you don't have the combo, i'd recommend a locksmith housecall.

Reply to
Bogus

Your smartass answer might be funny if you knew what the hell you were talking about............

But obviously you don't know a damn thing about the safe he's talking about. It's 2 wheels plus a driver. 3rd gate is in the driver and once the final number is dialed the spring loaded bolts retract automatically.

Yeah I'm sure he want to do that that's why he posted here.

Reply to
Punch Job

Obviously .. you have broken into more of them than I have.

The gas station Sentry floor safe I dealt with was: 4 turns left to the 1st number, 3 turns right to the 2nd number, 2 turns left to the 3rd number, right until the dial stops.

So that would be 3 wheels and a manual catch release (no fancy spring loaded auto-release on this old cheapy).

Reply to
BogusID

My apologies for actually trying to help there Punchjob / wooleybear / tim mathews

Reply to
BogusID

Try not to freakin drink when you post. Try it and you might make sense, or not, who the hell knows. And what freakin help did you give, other than help prove you don't know shit about safes LMFAO.

Reply to
Punch Job

Sorry to break the bad news bogus but I have no connection to punch job. I know you must find it reassuring on some level or another to pretend that everyone thumbing their nose at discredited security by obscurity stupidity must somehow be part of a grand conspiracy but unfortunately it simply isn't the case. The obvious reality is simply that SBO doesn't work and the proof is posted here almost daily. In this case, in the process, it was pretty clearly demonstrated that you didn't know what you were talking about or wern't paying attention or both. This no doubt bruised your ego a bit but don't compound it by demonstrating raving paranoia and generally delusional behavior. Leave that to Key. He is an expert at it. You, nor anyone else, will ever be his match in this area so don't even put forth the effort. It is simply wasted. PJ knew what he was talking about and got the better of you. It's as simple as that. Just leave it at that and admit you don't know it all. Is that so hard?

Reply to
Tim Mathews