Needed; Vending machine lock

Hi Guys; I've got a customer that has a broken "T" handle vending machine lock (The stationary part pulled apart) My supplier used to carry them but they tell me that Chicago discontinued the line. And PUH-Lease Don't bother suggesting lame solutions like a hasp and padlock or bar, or any of those other tacky so-called fixes. That is NOT an option. If worse comes to worse I'll find a junk machine to take the parts off of, buy I'd rather get new. Thank YOu in advance Phil

Reply to
cashcroft

Try

GHardigree

search results (5 items found)

Item # Description

T30112 KA ESP Bauer T Handle KA SCL06 In Stock 1/EACH $9.55

T30112 KA1343 ESP Bauer T Handle KA 1343 Available - Please Call 1/EACH $9.55

T30134 KA ESP Bauer T Handle KA In Stock 1/EACH $9.55

T HANDLE HPC T Handle Lock For Kekabs Excellent Stock 1/EACH $42.95

5364 PARKER T Handle Chrome Excellent Stock 1/EACH $10.96

These LIST prices are for all the T Handles from my supplier

5005 Gulf Freeway Houston

The HPC is the one you want. They have plenty.

Reply to
Glen Cooper

vending

supplier used to